View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 05:44 AM   #13
zerospinboson
"Assume a can opener..."
zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad v2, DR1000
i don't know who designed the auto-eraser function (thanks a million for that?),
but i've noticed the 'eraser' function of the pen doesn't work very well, or at least the screen doesn't update in about 50% of the cases, when i'm working in the top or bottom 2-3cm of the screen.
it's generally after flipping a page that this starts (it works fairly reliably when you first open a file, and also works most of the time after you display and hide the menu buttons bar), but it's somewhat annoying (i'm working in zoomed-in fullscreen mode in the bookmarks iPDF version)
zerospinboson is offline   Reply With Quote