View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 03:45 PM   #22
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftyDan View Post
Hey Jackie,

Nice improvements.

I have a suggestion and/or request:

The Sony 600 with PRS+ now supports covers, but it uses in an entirely different directory. I wouldn't be surprised this will be the only new wallpapering device to pop up with this problem.

If there was a user field to enter the path string, it could become a user option -- perhaps with "default" buttons that fill it in for known device paths. The auto-sensing is nice, though.

Keep up the good coding!
Thank you, Dan I have 2 Sony devices (505, 650) both with PRSPlus. I've never known quite what the 600 can and can't do as I've never had one. I didn't know the 600 had a standby wallpaper feature. I can certainly have a look at this. If it's OK, I will send you a PM with some detailed questions.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote