View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 05:10 AM   #1
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Bug Tracker not returning completion on entering tickets

@Kovid, Just a heads-up for your information

I reviewed some tickets and found multiple copies of tickets littering your tracker.

I then entered Ticket #8830 and using Firefox 3.6.13 it kept spinning and never indicated that it completed. I logged out reentered and reviewed the tickets and I didn't see mine ticket. I suspected it was there so I went about other things and looked again 10 minutes later and it was indeed entered.

This is why you are getting multiple copies of tickets on the same thing.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote