Thread: multiple copies
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 11:25 AM   #13
cklammer
Zealot
cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Palm Centro, Acer Aspire One
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelv View Post
Store location
Due to security reasons the profile directory of Firefox is the only place where EPUBReader can store the ePub-files. As I know that many people want to store their epubs in another directory because they want to transfer them e.g. to their netbook, I've added the possibility to save the epubs at a location of your choice (via the save button at the bottom or in the ePub-library).
Ahem, under Linux/Unix there is theoretically a way to circumvent this by using a symlink to another storage location. It is a geek solution, though, and not in the cards for Window$ users. And it is considered kinda crude.

Just my 0.02$

What I'd love to see is generating meaningful human-readable file names when re-saving epub files via the "save" button. E.g. using the following pattern:

<last name>, <first name> - <title>
cklammer is offline   Reply With Quote