View Single Post
Old 02-12-2004, 04:36 PM   #4
gvtexas
Addict
gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Clie TH55
Yeah, you can do the same in the PalmReader with the backgrounds. Personally I've always liked black text on white backgrounds, and when it's too bright, I turn down the brightness. But then, i don't read my PDA for all that long, so it's a hard call.

HandStory has been pretty quiet for a long time. They were purportedly going to have a 3.0 version in the fourth quarter of last year, but nothing surfaced, rumor or otherwise. Not sure with some of the advances of programs like MobiReader for one, that there's still a place in the market for them, unless they get a new version out with some killer stuff, starting with some type of custom script generator. Lots of promise there, but no one I know has been successful with their scripting feature.
gvtexas is offline   Reply With Quote