View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 03:04 PM   #774
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaBookGuy View Post
Me, too! Unfortunately, the Vista OS is slightly corrupted, and it has a tendency to overheat rather quickly, but I think I'd rather get another W7 netbook than a W8 machine from your comment.
I've never had overheating issues with Vista. That's usually a hardware issue not software unless you got something that is maxing out your CPU which can bring up the temps quick so can a bad add on video card. My Quad stays around 36c on a hot day and 34c regularly. Even if I am gaming which I no longer do the temp was 38c at most which surprises me because my particular CPU average is 50c when maxed out. A good case, fans and airflow is key. It also helps to clean the PC out every couple of weeks specially if you have pets.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote