View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 08:30 AM   #309
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
Faterson, Marvin is already reading the book language so that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Regarding dictionaries, unless I go all the way and use custom dictionaries, I'll have to depend on iOS services. I cannot support custom dictionaries yet because of the licensing costs and the freely available ones I experimented with have some issues with iOS. The iOS API doesn't let you switch dictionary languages directly but so far I managed to emulate this behaviour (somewhat). I'm still developing this area so I might have good news in the future.

As a side note, I managed to get in touch with the guys at Abbyy to make Marvin integrate with their multi-language dictionary better.