View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 08:31 AM   #146
anoved
Enthusiast
anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, iPhone
Green Eggs and Ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
@anoved: You know that in paged mode you can tell the viewer to display multiple columns on the screen right? Preferences->Text Layout in paged mode
Yep, and it's quite nice. The difference with my stylesheet, though, is that the columns always remain in the window, instead of a paging away. A minor distinction.

I appreciate that Calibre is flexible enough to support eccentric preferences like mine!

Last edited by anoved; 09-27-2012 at 08:40 AM.
anoved is offline   Reply With Quote