View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 05:34 PM   #22
Susie85
Susie85 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook 1st Edition
HELP!!

I just bought a nook 1st edition since they lowered the price to $89. I also use Calibre but when I load my books they all go unshelved on the device and I really don't feel like having to add them all onto shelves on the device that's what I have Calibre for, so what am I doing wrong. Also why can I only see my B&N book library with the pictures of the book covers and not all my other books from my computer Those are the ones I really want to see with covers! So please help me if you can!

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishEyes View Post
Lucyloo said
"

I've sideloaded about 100 books onto my nook classic in the month I've had it. No problem at all with sideloaded books disappearing. No problem with the 50 B & N books I've downloaded either. I use Calibre to organize my 4000 book library on my laptop and that's how I transfer books to my nook. It is very easy to drop and drag too but a color thumbnail of the book's cover shows on the nook if you use Calibre.

After sideloading, you can set the nook to automatically display books by the last name of author, the title, or date or display them on their shelves sorted one of the three ways.

chas0039 said:

I do searches for both titles and authors on my sideloaded books all the time. The "search" option is in the same place in both the "B & N " books and the "my documents" folder .

Last edited by Susie85; 10-07-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Susie85 is offline   Reply With Quote