View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 07:48 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldberry View Post
Thanks for the input, guys

Set up a separate library for myself. Curious about something and wonder if it is a default. I couldn't set up the library until the folder I wanted to use was empty,so fine i moved my books temporarily and set the folder. Then I moved the books back. My Nookcolor was attached to the PC and Calibre immediately placed the books on my Nook. I would have thought I needed to highlight my selections and move them to my Nook
Calibre does not do things if you don't tell it to do them.
Could you have something else running on the Nook or PC that would do the 'sync'

BTW News is a edge case. You can set a schedule to auto-send News to a attached device (Still, you had to make a schedule and tic the box)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote