Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 05:30 PM   #1218
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NullNix View Post
You might want to treat en_* as a special case, as I get a similar warning here in en_GB, and I suspect en_AU and en_CA would see something similar.

(In general, locale foo is supposed to be used instead of foo_BLAH if foo_BLAH is active but no specific localization data is available for that locale.)
en_GB is explicitly supported (at least, it should be according to the code). But you're right, I might just tell JBPatch to accept anything "en_*", because it will resolve to the default localization anyway.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote