View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 07:33 AM   #1551
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
H

e

l

p

Too many ebooks....the pain....is the thing that knocks against the walls - the thing with the fishy odor - after my thousands of ebooks, my Kindle, my Kobo, my B&N, my Ipad? I don't know. All I know is that I must type rapidly before the thing enters. I know it wishes to consume them with it's fleshy tentacles. Even now, an elongated hand with numerous thumbs reaches out for
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote