View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 11:01 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jomaweb View Post
Hi all

i've updated today to 0.6.44, and all seems to work fine but when tried to change metadata (author, title) I got this error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/kovid/build/calibre/src/calibre/gui2/tag_view.py", line 161, in refresh
File "/home/kovid/build/calibre/src/calibre/library/database2.py", line 1108, in get_categories
File "/home/kovid/build/calibre/src/calibre/library/database2.py", line 1084, in get
File "/home/kovid/build/calibre/src/calibre/library/sqlite.py", line 152, in run
DatabaseException: disk I/O error
RemoteTraceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/kovid/build/calibre/src/calibre/library/sqlite.py", line 116, in run
File "/home/kovid/build/calibre/src/calibre/library/sqlite.py", line 66, in get
OperationalError: disk I/O error

seems that Kovid left behind some modifications unsolved

(using Ubuntu Karmic)

Thanks for your help
See those line "Disk I/O error"

Something else may have tuppied on your DB files.

[using karmic also]
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote