View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 09:21 AM   #33
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
I am near half way through. What a headache to not be able to link to the footnotes! I use the bookmark solution and also use Kindle for PC.

I have no different observations to add to those already made. The detail, the loss of art, the terrible cruelty, the rampant greed - they all struck me as they have other readers. Although the book does indeed often seem like a school history best taken in small doses, I am happy to learn the detail of this history.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote