View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 06:24 PM   #73
peachiekene
Fanatic
peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura one, htc 10, kobo glo hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
As it currently stands I've read 50 out of the 100 Books to Read in a Lifetime list at Goodreads. Having no interest in any of the Harry Potter books or the Hunger Games books is very limiting for me. On the other hand I'm not sure that listing all of Shakespeare's plays individually makes sense, but it does up my total.
I actually stopped counting once I got to the third listed HP book.
I have read them all, but I don't think any series should take up more than one spot.
peachiekene is offline   Reply With Quote