View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 08:12 AM   #34
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by WS64 View Post
Dictionary, this thing is a joke. No idea which words it finds or is supposed to find. It does not find anything in English on the installed English books (I tried to look up words in Dracula). It seems to find (my native) German words though, which of course I do not need. Kindle does this way better.
Since Bookeen abandoned the Mobi format, dictionaries have unfortunately always been a weak point.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote