View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 01:09 PM   #15
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
i have connected to a wifi network in a book store while i was sitting outside in my car. but there have also been times when i could not connect from right inside my house next to my laptop which is connected.

so it depends

on the browser- the 0nyx browser is webkit so it is theoretically possible to improve it if you have the proper know how. webkit has a page devoted to SVG implementation http://www.webkit.org/projects/svg/index.html
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote