View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 09:42 PM   #19
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimStar View Post
The device itself - Kyobo eReader $349
Plus ~ $50 for wonderful help of CollectKorea shopping service, I am very pleased with their work. They just bought it for me, and I didn't need to know Korean (they speak English).
Plus shipping in your country...
I got it in total about $440-450...

But, as I wrote, I didn't try to root it or to install a plain Android - my current work eats all my time... So - no guarantee that you can unlock it and install apps or change the korean Home app, or change the english-korean keyboard... Perhaps I will try it, but later, when I will have more time for it...
But at the time - it can read books in ePub and PDF from SD-card, it can browse internet, it can sync with Google exchange account (read and send mail, etc...), and it is enough for my wife (she use it, not me, I bought it to just touch this new Mirasol tech with my hands and just played with it ).
Everyone, I'm trying this service. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote