View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 10:03 AM   #30
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
DINNER - 27 Easy Recipes (Mama's Legacy Series) [Kindle Edition] Nancy N Wilson (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/DINNER-Recipes...dp/B0086IJ63U/

DINNER is the first volume in the Mama’s Legacy Series and includes some of my personal recipes that I have collected over the years. Even though I was married for the first 20 years of my children’s lives, I always had to work – so there wasn’t a lot of extra time for cooking.

The 27 dinner recipes I have included are a small representation of dinners that allowed me to feed my children well, a minor obsession of mine, and also to be able to prepare them in a reasonable amount of time – and stay within a tight budget.

I love to cook and have other recipes that are more complicated, but thought that I would begin with the easier family favorites. Most of the recipes in this volume range from very easy to easy, with only a couple that are slightly more difficult.

Last edited by dreams; 06-30-2012 at 10:40 PM. Reason: clean link
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote