View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 11:06 PM   #4
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by timezone View Post
I have tried the dictionary word lookup now a number of times. Each time I cannot get back to the book even when I goto the book and attempt to reopen it. It just reopens the dictionary. I don't have to reset to fix it. A power cycle accomplishes the same thing. This is definitely a pain in the neck. Can anyone else replicate this bug?
Have you tried using different menu options to exit the dictionary? For example, try "Jump to Previous" or "Normal Reading" instead of "Close Document". What dictionary are you using? Might be worth trying different dictionaries (Webster's 1913 and Wordnet work perfectly for me).
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote