View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 12:23 PM   #120
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
I made two scribble-related discoveries recently that I would like to share:

1. PocketBook stylii are much nicer than Onyx ones. The tip has less movement, writing is more accurate and less noisy. Makes a big difference for me.

2. I had given up on the built-in scribble app a long time ago, but I checked the M92 wishlist on the wiki today and was pleasantly surprised that several of my requests had been implemented. In my opinion, there is only one issue which keeps the M92 from being a pretty good note-taking tool. I added this to the wishlist:

"When scribbles are exported, the pages of the file are saved as individual .png files with filenames entered by the user. In order to be really usable, the folder (containing the .png images) should also inherit this filename, instead of having a system-generated name. Otherwise there is no way to quickly browse the titles of saved scribbles."

If anyone is still using the M92 for note-taking, how do you do it? Scribble app, pdf, or peterx's app?

Booxtor, if you are reading this: any chance the above mentioned change will be implemented?

Last edited by Jmirko; 09-15-2014 at 12:25 PM.
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote