View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 04:46 AM   #37677
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
So what are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Sitting in the lobby at the emergency room. Woke up, and my dad was complaining about stomach pains to my mother and that he was going to go to the hospital. Wanted to go alone, but we talked him out of it because they usually won't administer medication and such unless someone's there with you. So we've been here for 30 minutes now, and he's having some blood tests and a sonogram done. Probably won't be back home until 6.

I don't think it's anything huge, just irritation. Been there, done that 12 years ago.

Going to need massive amounts of caffeine throughout the day.

Last edited by Jessica Lares; 06-11-2014 at 04:53 AM.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote