View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 08:59 PM   #388
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Lightbulb

Feature suggestions:
  1. smart-snapping: right now, when you're inside a chapter and "smart-snap" backwards, this takes you to the last page of the previous chapter. I think this is inconsistent behaviour. Can you, Kris, please make it so that this "smart-snap" backwards takes you to the beginning of the current chapter first? I would find it extremely useful, because I often need to remind myself of the current chapter title or how the current chapter began.
  2. a dedicated (but optional) Wiki button next to the Web button, to take the reader to the Wikipedia entry for the selected word(s); the Wikipedia language version should automatically match the e-book's language; if Marvin cannot auto-detect the e-book's language, default to English Wikipedia
  3. a dedicated (but optional) Wictionary button next to the Define button, to take the reader to the Wictionary entry for the selected word(s); the Wictionary language version should automatically match the e-book's language; if Marvin cannot auto-detect the e-book's language, default to English Wictionary
  4. a dedicated (but optional) Translate button next to the Define button, to enable Marvin to interact with 3rd-party, external dictionary iOS apps (user-configurable in Marvin settings) such as Lingvo, via their URL launch schemes
  5. ability to set up arbitrary folders/groups (see Stanza) in Marvin's Library (the one thing I agree with in the criticism of Marvin by Jane/DearAuthor!)

Last edited by Faterson; 12-30-2012 at 09:05 PM.