View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 04:29 AM   #5566
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
You'd actually travel to Tokyo for an embassy party?
I always thought they were such droll affairs, then again I was interpreting at them so it was "office hours".
No, I've never attended one in Japan. I've been to Japanese embassy parties in Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore. I attended for the food... Actually most county's embassy parties are pretty dull affairs, but the food is ALWAYS fantastic! Always, so I go when ever I can. Besides, the photo ops make it financially worthwhile for me too.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote