View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 01:19 AM   #366
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by beej231 View Post
Ah, it sounds a lot like Windows in that respect. Actually I have been checking with the app killers but not killing. I do seem to have less stuff running in the background. I have decided not to worry about it. It's not a phone. I'm unlikely to need it in an emergency.
Yes very much so. The problem is killing a service it just starts back up. It's different then closing an app.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote