View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 08:46 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhume01 View Post
I'm using the latest version of calibre 0.7.37, and when I have calibre download from alternet.org into epub
Calibre doesn't download book files,
It does fetch news via recipes. The OP might want this thread moved to the Calibre Recipes forum.

Quote:
the epub looks fine in calibre, but when i open it in the sony reader software or on my sony prs-505, all of the pages are blank, they just have the navigation menu on each page.
It seems there is some html being downloaded by the recipe that is screwing up the display on your 505.

Quote:
if i was to convert the epub to lrf, and convert that back to epub, then the epub works and is mostly fine (though it has a weird underlining issue).
What does it look like as a lrf file on your reader?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote