View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 04:45 AM   #6
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluribus View Post
Besides Amazon already tried that with the DX. Of course, the DX was about $9000. Maybe if they could get the price more in line with the standard sized models.
My DXG was cheaper in 2011 than my very-first-batch Cybook Gen3 was in 2007. It's all relative, and I don't regret getting either of them for a second.

And I would pay the same again (which was in the order of €400,=. Yes, thats euros, not dollars) for something with the 300 dpi 2400x1600 9.7" screen E-ink has om the shelf.

But there aren't enough of me
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote