Thread: Literary Chess Story by Stefan Zweig
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 01:45 AM   #6
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome Spinnenmonat.

I haven't finished this yet as I'm juggling this with a couple of other books so I didn't read your post to the end, but just wanted to comment on the Thomas Mann reference. Thanks for reminding me that I wanted to pick up more of his work. I absolutely loved Death in Venice many years ago when I read it at University. I've never had an opportunity to study it in German as my command of that language is infantile at best. However, I enjoyed the book in English.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote