View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 06:53 PM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raimund Parker View Post
1. User Plugins. Are they some you would recommend?
It depends on your needs. Read through the list in the sticky at the top of the plugins forum and see if any look interesting.
Quote:
2. Is there a solution / plugin to update all .mobi or / and .epup files with the (right / changed / other) covers and descriptions? I know thit will happen if i save book to disk but i like an "update collection" button. Sometimes i update an epub with an new cover and convert the book to .,mobi (for my kindle). But if i use the same epup on my ipad, i often forgot to "save it first, then delete it and reupdate it to the collection / Calibre again" so i get the old/small/ugly/blurry cover instead.
For this, you want the Modify ePub plugin. That includes options to update the metadata and cover.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote