Thread: bean bag stand
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 04:31 PM   #38
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
Yes, I got the CoylCushion Size 4 (Regular). It's a great size for my Kindle Keyboard and 7" tablet. I think the next size up (#5) would be too large for that because it'd make page-turning more awkward.

I also use the Size 4 with my 10" tablet. It works with that tablet in landscape orientation, but I think it'd be too unstable in portrait if the cushion moves around. With the larger tablet, I often sit with my knees up (either in a chair or in bed), put the cushion in my lap with the back turned toward me, and lean the tablet against the back rather than putting it in the fold of the cushion.
Thanks. May order 2. A regular for my Fire and a size 5 for my iPad.
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote