View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 03:02 PM   #7
jtdolphins
Zealot
jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch, Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tyson View Post
LibraryThing will let you export. It is more flexible.
Library thing looks great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Maybe they are a little bit too big for your needs but I like to German programs that do literary management: Citavi and Litlink (www.citavi.de, www.litlink.ch). Litlink is free with no limits, Citavi is free for projects up to 100 books. They both have an English version.
Litlink looks very promising too.

I will spend more time tonight with Litlink and Library Thing after the games are over. I am thinking I might use both.

Everyone.
jtdolphins is offline   Reply With Quote