View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 03:34 PM   #46
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Well, now I have another publisher whose books I don't need to buy to add to the list. Thanks, HarperCollins, for saving me money!

Personally, whenever authors/publishers disparage* or outright try to move against public libraries, it makes me just that much more disinclined to have anything† to do with their works. Price-fixing for individual consumer buys is one thing, but do not mess with the library.

* Authors who whine on their blogs about how their fans reading their books at the library are cutting into their profits and those ingrates should be buying all their books on the release date to push them up the bestseller lists deserve to have their books all read and recommended by their fans to new readers for further reading via the library.

† Well, almost anything.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote