View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 09:47 AM   #3
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakura82 View Post
I am planning on getting a PRS-650, but I wanted to know if you guys think I should consider any other devices? The following is what I am looking for:

- epub support
- pdf support
- SD card slot
- around 6"
- touch screen or keyboard with good annotation ability (although higlighting passages must be hard without touch)

Thanks for your input!
Based on that list the Sony 650 is your best bet. It is easy to use, easy t take notes with, it is 6 inches, has good PDF support, and supports EPub.

Your other choice is the Nook. It does not have the best PDF support and it is suppose to be hard to annotate.

I don't think that the Kobo allows for highlighting and annotating yet.

Highlighting and annotating is really easy with a Kindle. Disgustingly simple actually. (winks)
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote