View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 10:33 AM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
What is the book?
It's Flashforward, this months bookclub book. However it's an ePub I made myself, from a Mobi file, using Calibre and Sigil. Maybe I made it wrong somehow? I'm still pretty new to doing ePubs.

The book is set up into 3 'Books' and then those Books have chapters so the Book number is the first level and the chapters are the second level.

It shows up in ADE (Windows) as the 3 books with little plus signs you click on to expand to show the chapters. (see pics)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	496
Size:	185.6 KB
ID:	37030   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	174.8 KB
ID:	37031  
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote