View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:06 PM   #2
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
Don't know what you mean by the memory card showing "files".

When I plug in my HD+, at the top of Calibre on the toolbar towards the center, it shows Library, Device and SD Card A. I've configured SD Card A to put the books in "My Files/Books" and the default for the "Send to Device" button sends them to SD Card A. So, when I click a book and click "Send to Device", it sends only the epub file to that folder--nothing else. Since the cover image is inside the epub file, it has no problem showing that on my Nook. (the cover is all I care to have displayed anyway)
When I later connect my Nook back to Calibre, it shows my books I transferred to SD Card A. If yours does not, I'm not sure what to tell you. Maybe it makes a difference which folder you're putting them into.
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote