View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 08:54 PM   #199
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool nick cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Ok, so since when was Nick Cage Harry Dresden...hmmmm!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by terraskye View Post
LOL

BTW I just finished Ghost Story, the newest in the series and

Wow!!! I loved it...

I can't believe I've found that rare series that doesn't get bad after so many books.

This happened with the LKH Anita Blake series and the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris
no, cage is in costume for the movie the sorcerer's apprentice. he was also an executive producer of that movie as well as executive producer of the dresden files tv series, and both the wicker man and shadow of the vampire movies.

Last edited by alansplace; 10-14-2011 at 12:00 AM. Reason: clarity
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote