View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 05:13 PM   #39
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
OK, some personal comments/suggestions on the latest versions.....
  • In the Add screen you "remember" the setting for Show All and Show Anchors even after the program is closed. Personally, I would think those settings should be reset each time the programs starts, but not when the Add screen is opened/closed/re-opened while editing the same file. What do you think?
  • I know this may seem nit-picking, but while in the TOC Editor screen, the Add option perhaps should not be a right-menu option since it doesn't act on anything selected. I think, it would be better suited as an Add button on the TOC Editor screen.
  • Can you consider assigning ePubFixer generated "id"s to all "href"s that don't have an existing "id". This way you can easily add "back links" to any hyperlink. For example, HarryT's "Pictures from Italy.epub" cannot be easily edited to add such "back links" to footnotes [1] and [2] (see attached image) as can my earlier "Lorna Doone.epub" modification. Any suggestions?
    EDIT: Perhaps just editing with Sigil to add such anchors would be easier.
Keep up the great work!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pictures from Italy_footnotes.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	65894  

Last edited by nrapallo; 02-01-2011 at 05:32 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote