View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 11:19 PM   #43
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
I enthusiastically agree with the recommendations (on Page 1 of this thread) for "Cutting for Stone" by Abraham Verghese. I enjoyed the book so much that I have since read several other non-fiction books he wrote. I'm hoping he writes more novels, as "Cutting for Stone" was one of the best books I've read in a long time. I've recommended this book to several of my friends (although I don't believe any of them have read it yet).

Enjoy!
SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote