View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #10
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Each tool can/will lead in issues if you don't know to handle the tool in the right way or you don’t know what you’re doing. The point is that a backup of a complete library every day stress a flash drive more as needed what in the end means the live time will go down. That’s why it make sense to use tools like SyncToy are very useful. The other point is that if you have a big library of some gigs the complete copy takes a lot time for even some minor changes in the database.
But anyway, this is only a suggestion of a possible way I use for day to day sync activities what works very well for my needs. For a real backup I use backup tool. But this is another story.

Last edited by Divingduck; 01-25-2012 at 04:22 PM.
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote