View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 02:46 PM   #13
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momo_Germany View Post
Hi Zelda!

Thank you for this link. I love the dictionary and it works perfectly on my PRS-505.
you're welcome. it's great to have a dictionary, isn't it ?

Quote:
I'm also dreaming of epub-dictionarys for the Sony-devices in various languages etc. Hope they will be available once.

Greetings from Germany,
Momo
did you vote on the poll to show your support ?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47206
hopefully adobe will take notice and add this feature when they see how many people really want it. fingers crossed...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote