View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 02:12 PM   #27
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halk View Post
Can't buy electronic books from Amazon for anything other than a Kindle. There's no reason for that other than they want to push their own device.

I do realise that they also sell mobipocket books through a different name. However books are now available only on the Kindle, simply because Amazon want their player to get sold.
No, you misunderstand me. I mean that Kindle books actually are MobiPocket books - they are books in MobiPocket format, which use MobiPocket DRM. They are encoded for the MobiPocket ID of the Kindle, just as you'd encode books for any other MobiPocket device at any other MobiPocket bookstore.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote