View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 11:34 PM   #3
Sapphire
Enthusiast
Sapphire can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sapphire can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sapphire can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sapphire can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sapphire can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sapphire can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sapphire can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sapphire can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sapphire can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sapphire can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sapphire can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Sony 505 & 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I really wish the audiobooks and podcasts sub-folders were separate folders in the main menu.
I agree. I mentioned that to a new Clip+ user earlier this week. We both listen to library audiobooks on our Clips.

A lot of helpful information is available on the Sansa Clip forum at http://anythingbutipod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=119.
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote