View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 03:20 PM   #4
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
Sparrow talks about appalling treatment, but I wonder whether that is the result of the NHS or simply the quality of the doctors. Even in the U.S., where care is fee-for-service based, the quality of care ranges from dismal to exceptionally great. Its the luck of the draw on the physician.
I got the impression it was more the nature of the illness. Different professionals were involved at different times, but the quality of the care was dismal throughout. I wonder if mental illnesses are beyond the ability of the NHS to deal with at the moment - we saw lots of other patients in a similar plight.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote