View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 12:33 AM   #14
babalou
babalou never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.babalou never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.babalou never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.babalou never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.babalou never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.babalou never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.babalou never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.babalou never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.babalou never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.babalou never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.babalou never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS 505
Exclamation Juggling units

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Oh my goodness! I'm waiting to add a 8.9 or 10.7 reader later this year or early next year (probably depends on if Sony come out with one this year or I will wait for Plastic Logic's). That will make 3 and it's work enough juggling the 2 I have now, so wow!
I have to agree. With Sony 505, it's complicated. Between the other units, I can "share" content. With Sony's proprietary format, this doesn't seem to be possible yet.
So I very often find myself in the situation, for which reader in which format to purchase.
And actually, my decision is a clear indicator for the nonsense called "DRM".
I've dramatically reduced my purchases in Sony's shop, as the .lrx files are rigidly bound to the Sony readers. I very much prefer .azw, .prc or .epub for obvious reasons.
babalou is offline   Reply With Quote