View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 11:03 AM   #23
Mike76
Connoisseur
Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013, Kobo Mini, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyvl12 View Post
1. Settings dialog will be fixed in the next build
2. Storing/restoring recent books and bookmarks will be fixed in the next build
I've tried latest CR version from the-ebook.org forum and I have to tell you every version is better and better. Some improvements here and there (speed optimalization, suspend mode, battery indicator) and it'll be the perfect reader for Kobo. Great thanks for your work!

As a hungarian user I'm really glad localisation is working now. Unfortunately hungarian translation isn't perfect. I tried to copy Hungarian.qm from my PW (hungarian translation of Coolreader for Kindle is my work), but it has the same issues. If you can send me Hungarian.ts and qt_hu.ts files I'll complete the translation for Kobo.

Last edited by Mike76; 09-24-2013 at 12:40 PM.
Mike76 is offline   Reply With Quote