View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:11 PM   #15434
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Just completed Persuasion by Jane Austen. It really was slow going for the first half of the book and I was worried that I was going to have a pretty poor perception of it on completion.

Luckily, all started to flow nicely for me in the second half of the book and I came to enjoy it quite a bit by the end. I'm certainly not done with Austen.

Now, to an indie read/review, I'll be reading The Followers by Evan Bollinger. It's a supernatural novella that seemed to me to be quite artistic in the telling. So I'll see how it goes.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote