View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 11:41 AM   #6
MooseFam5
Enthusiast
MooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Nook STR, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by innogen View Post
Could you be more specific and tell me the exact name of this Epub modify plug-in? Under which category please?

Thanks.
In the 'Plugins' option, you will find 'Modify ePub' under 'User Interface Actions plugins'. This method works beautifully. I used to do a ePub to ePub conversion just to embed the cover. I stumbled upon this trick in a MR forum post. I do this on most incoming books because I like seeing the cover as the first page.

Enjoy!
MooseFam5 is offline   Reply With Quote