View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 05:35 PM   #13
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The real strengths of the Kindle are the Amazon bookstore (the best by far, without a shadow of a doubt) and Amazon's superb customer service. Before you buy a Sony or a Kobo, have a look in their respective forums here at MR and see what people have to say about the standard of service they receive, and then compare that with what people say about Amazon.

That's all fine & dandy to say in general but in practice how often do you need to deal with customer service? I've had 3 Sony's now in the last few years & have not had to deal with them once. I had some weird battery blip with my 350 but it was fine on the next charging. Other than that, never had any hardware issues.

I could be wrong, but I think most people go happily along with no need for customer service because they have no issues with their devices.

There's no denying that when you do need them it's a huge relief to have the backup but I don't think most people have need of them. *shrug*
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote