View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 06:30 AM   #11
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
The point I was trying to make is that Amazon owns Mobipocket and I already have mobipocket versions of their ebooks that I bought in the past, and I can't see having to pay twice for the same book just because Amazon twists the DRM code so one version works on the Kindle and the other doesn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abookreader View Post
Are there many (any?) books available at mobipocket.com that aren't available via Amazon for the same if not cheaper price?
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote