View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 08:47 PM   #1
nwinter
Zealot
nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: sony PS-505, Iphone and about to add a Kindle DX
Sony Library and epub files - help please

Hi, here is my situation. I have the 505 and buy all my books from Sony as I like the simplicity and the price is pretty good. With the 50% sale at WH I have bought 4 books which are in epub format. After a bit of work i was able to get them on the reader but when I connect the reader to the sony Library it does not show these books up in it so I can not move them to any collections ( and this stuffs me up greatly!). Any ideas how I can get the books to show in Sony Library to put into the collections?

I need to point out here that I am not very "techie" so any reply please treat me like a child that needs full instructions. I tried to use Calibre and was able to import the files in but it would not let me upload them to the reader and I got errors. I am unable to figure this programme out ( being of child intelligence that is) so if there is any other way to get the files over to LIT that would be great ( and might solve the problem). Looking forward to lots of help - please

Natalie -
nwinter is offline   Reply With Quote